Department of Electronics Is established in the year 1989 -90. Electronics is one of the optional subject at degree level Started in the academic year 1989-90.
B.Sc. (Electronics) Students prepared projects in the department
- Aims and Objectives
- To impart knowledge in the field of electronics with a Focus on developing the required competencies and
- Virtues to meet the requirement of the societies.
- To train the students to have substantial knowledge in the subject Electronics
- To make the students able to appear for post graduation & higher degrees in Electronics
- To provide the knowledge of Electronics to develop Confidence for research activities and placement in National and multinational companies & Self employment
The faculties of this department has completed refresher courses and orientation courses.
|Shri.L.M.Thorat||Head & Assoicate professor||
|Shri R.G Karkar||Assoicate professor||
Faculty Profiles :-
|Dsignation:-||Assoicate professor (H.O.D)|
1.Lankeshwar Maruti Thorat
He completed M.sc Physics (Electronics) from shivaji university kolhapur in 1986 and joined this department as a lecturer presently he is as a HOD since Jan 1991 he attended refresher course in 1997-98, 1999-2000 & 2001-02 and one orientation course in 2005-06. he worked as a member of BOS in Electronics from 205-2010 He worked as subject expert, member of syllabus framming committee, member of vigilance squad for university examination, worked as examiner at theory & practical examinations U.G.C level, worked as N.S.S. program officer.
Participated in Six National Conferences one state level Seminars and Three state level workshops. He has awarded Ph.D by solapur university solapur in Feb. 2015 he has published two research papers in international Journals. & two research papers in National Journals. He was awarded Mahatma Jyotiba Phule National Award 2015 for educational research in science by Babu Jagjeevan Ram Kala Sanskruti / Sahitya Academy. Nanded
2. Shri R.G Karkar
|Name :-||Shri R.G Karkar|