Department of MathematicsESTABLISHMENT:1989
- AIMS AND OBJECTIVES The primary goal of mathematics department is to teach all students to think logically and critically.
- The curriculum support to development of higher level mathematical skills and computing expertise for students in fields such as the natural, engineering, computer, and social science.
- The department programs and activate provides opportunities' for academic excellence and leadership developments.
- Develop the knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to pursue further studies in mathematic.
- Recognize that mathematic is an art as well as a powerful foundation tools of science with limitless applications.
- Demonstrate and under sting of the theoretical concepts and axiomatic underpinnings mathematics and ability to construction propos at the appropriate level .
- Known and demonstrate understanding of the concept from the same branches of mathematics (number, algebra, geometry statistics and discrete mathematics.
- Use appropriate concepts and skills to solve problems in familiar and unfamiliar situation including those in real-life contexts
|Name :-||Shri.Mitkari S.A|
|Dsignation:-||Associate professor (H.O.D)|