Department of Physical Education
Dept.of Physical Education :-
The Department of Physical Education is the backbone of the college, one of the biggest and important departments. . The purpose of the Sports Program is to provide an opportunity for every student, faculty and staff to take part in competitive and non-competitive recreational sports activities within the framework of educational endeavors.
The department has seperate 15 acres for sports complex, in that we have one kho-kho ground and atheletic mud track, we are going to develop indoor hall, . With college campus we have one ,. Prizes achieved by the students are quite impressive. Students of our department play at all india Inter-University and Inter-University level Tournaments.
The objectives of the Intramural Sports Program are as follows:
- To provide opportunities for individual development through various activities.
- To provide opportunities for social contact and the development of lasting friendships.
- To provide leadership and fellowship opportunities through participation.
- To provide recreation for individuals, regardless of their skill ability.
- To provide opportunities which develop a positive attitude towards lifetime recreation.
- To provide opportunities for personal growth and development through employment and leadership experiences.
Name Designation Qualification Specialization
1. Dr.B.N.Gapat Director of Phy-Edu M.P.Ed.Ph.D Physical Education
2.Mr.S.N.Lomte Associate Professor M.P.Ed. Physical Education
3.Mr.A.B.Bondar Associate Professor M.P.Ed. Physical Education
4. Mrs.P.B.Landge Associate Professor M.P.Ed. Physical Education