Department of Political Science
Our curriculum is specifically designed to achieve several goals:
1 Students should acquire a broad background in the study of politics through the study of four subfields: Institutions and Law; Society and Culture; International and World Politics; Political Theory.
2. Students should develop an in-depth understanding of a political theme.
3. Students should cultivate their writing and research skills through an advanced research seminar and a thesis.
4. Students should become informed and reflective citizens as well as to knowledgeable about the historical forces and global dynamics that influence the shape and content of political life.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To prepare the students to face the challenges of the competitive world.
- To promote the activities that are necessary for the welfare and overall development of the students.
- To help the needy and economically weaker students in education.
- To inculcate discipline, sincerity and devotion among the students to make them most responsible and respectable citizens of India
- To aware student For Political System.
- To increase % In M.P.S.C & U.P.S.C.
- To increase % In NET &SET Exam and Research in Political Science.
- To build their political ambition by learning Political Science.
- To increase their interest in Political Science
- To address issues and approaches regarding political science education, including teaching-related issues, methods and techniques.
- To equip students in educational assessment in political science, graduate education, and curriculum development.
|Name :-||Shri.Sathe N.G|
|Qualification:-||M.A.,M.phil,NET. Ph.D. Submited|
|Name :-||Smt. Bhise U. S.|